- "XM" Bulletin (Coming Soon)
- Customer Specification Questionaire
The Type "XM" static mixer is constructed of X-Grid crossing bars. It has been used successfully for over 35 years for the mixing and/or dispersion of viscous fluids. The "XM" static mixer is considered a high performance design that homogenizes viscous materials in a short length and is capable of mixing materials with equal or very large differences in viscosity and volumetric flow rates.
Static Mixing Applications & Industries
- Blending Dispersion
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
A wide variety of process applications take advantage of static mixing technology including:
- High – Low Viscosity Mixing
- High Viscosity Mixing
- Process industries utilize static mixers in a broad range of applications such as: Plastics Extrusion
- Homogenize colorant, melt temperature and viscosity prior to mold/die.
- Mix low viscosity additives into polymer melts
- Heat and cool polymers
- Heat and Cool viscous materials
- Mix Reactive materials in short length